1. Appearance. The appearance of the superfibrin skin is close to the dermis. But a careful comparison, leather leather pores clear, natural texture; and microfiber leather because it is artificial skin, and no pores, the grain is more organized. And some of the low end Superfiber surfaces may have a plastic sense.
2. Weight. The proportion of the dermis is generally 0.6, and the proportion of the super fiber skin is 0.3-0.5, that is to say, the Superfiber skin is much lighter than the dermis under the same condition. For example, a bag with a similar size and material can be distinguished in weight.
3. Smell. Dermis, because of animal skin, is not only smelly, but also stinks. If the formaldehyde and heavy metals exceed the standard, the dermal will often have pungent odor. And the taste of the super fiber skin should be lighter, but some low-end super fiber skin, may have a stronger plastic taste.
4. Performance. The Superfiber skin and the dermis have good and practical properties. The Superfiber skin may be more wear-resistant and aging resistant, and the dermis will be more comfortable and breathable. Of course, the synthetic performance of the super fiber skin and the dermis can reach a certain balance.
5. Take material. The dermis is limited by the size of the animal skin, so the variety is not uniform, and the super fiber skin is more convenient, and the quality and performance are more stable.
6. Price. Normally, the dermis (of course, the skin of the finger) is more expensive than the hyper - fiber skin, and the price of the dermis is fluctuating because of the change of supply and demand. However, some of the top ultra - fiber skins abroad are highly scientific and technological, which will be more expensive than real leather, and are used in the field.
Through the above, we believe that for ultra fiber skin have a certain understanding, super fiber leather, not only to protect the animal, at the same time, the price is also affordable to many, in addition, at the time of purchase, so ultra fiber leather and leather are still very different, and should be more carefully.